Hello everyone, I'm Marijana Smolčec from Croatia, an EFL teacher, a proud mum of two  expert Minecraft gamers,  a wife , a Minecraft Newbie and also one of your co-moderators of #evomc15 session. It will be a fun time here with us and since everyone are keen on Minecraft and games these days I am no exception. My sons are the main reason why I am here and the way they use games for learning English and learning in general. My 3-2-1 is a video I created 2 years ago, it is a bit old, but enough for you to get to know me! :) Welcome to #evomc15 - looking forward to be learning with you! #introduction  
https://animoto.com/play/4tge1KwHywmGID0stPywjw

2 Comments

avatar

Great video.  I've used Animoto to make many slideshows of students' photography.  Prior to that, I was using Window Movie Maker which is much more tedious because it's so buggy!

Reply Delete
avatar

Hi Rachel Herman​,thx. I also love animator, but Windows movie maker is ok when you get use to it. I noticed you mentioned powtoon in of the comments, which is the tool I recently started to explore more. :-)

Reply Delete