Hi,
This is my introduction.
I teach full time in the UK. I teach English language and academic skills to international students. I like using technology in teaching and learning, but this don't mean I'm obsessive. I am also trying to complete  and EdD which is researching the use of Second Life with international students.
Last year I did the MachinEVO course (and I'm doing it this year) and really enjoyed it; I then used those skills to record my data (SL sessions).
I hope to gain some good ideas for teaching in the Minecraft course.
Cheers
Anne

3 Comments

avatar

Carol, if you can get in, then I wonder if you will find it as frustrating as me. I've just come of our first joint "meeting' - Boy do I miss being able to fly, speak and move camera in the same way as in SL. I just got stuck in a hole (I dug for myself).!!!

Reply Delete
avatar

Lol Anne, I know the feeling,but you can fly in Mine craft as well. Just double click space on keyboard. Anyway,Filip and I will start a Google docs for control tips. Even though he tells me when you are in Mine craft go to menu Controls and you will see what to press to be able to fly, or take screenshot etc. :-) It was frustrating for me too for the first time but as +Jeff says we need many hours to get a hang of it. Just be patience and have F.U.N :-)

Reply Delete